Curriculum for 2017/2018 academic year in ‘Nezabudki’ class (children from 4 to 5 years old). The plan includes five different subjects: Russian language and speech development; Introduction to maths; Natural science; Music and Correction of speech problems caused by bilingualism.
Russian language and speech development
1. Speech Development – grammar, vocabulary.
2. Writing – Russian block letters and cursive, uppercase and lowercase letters.
3. Reading – literature about animals, natural occurrences, children and etc; songs, verses, Russian fairy tales and byliny.
Teacher : Katerina Kirik
Introduction to maths
1. Study of numbers.
2. Counting up to 20.
3. Studying shapes and etc.
4. Development of attention, memory and creative skills.
Teachers :Elena Poliscuka and Julia Campania
Natural science / Understanding the world
1. Objects created by people and nature.
2. Activities which help children learn the names of different objects and how they are used.
Teachers : Elena Poliscuka and Julia Campania
2. Developing child’s aesthetic, signing and artistic capabilities.
Teacher: Zhanna Kemp
Correction of speech problems caused by bilingualism
Lessons are aimed for children from 4 to 5 years old who have speech and development problems caused by bilingualism.
1. Fine motor skills.
2. Phonetic hearing.
3. Articulation exercises.
Teacher: Yulia Meshkovskaya